Are your business calls sometimes muffled or spotty? If yes, check this out:
DOTVOX, our hosted VoIP phone system, allows you to make phone calls with crystal clear sound quality (called HD Voice in the VoIP industry), making callers sound as if they were right there in the room with you.
If you have poor quality service right now, there’s a chance your current provider may not be able to fix that easily. Those issues might be baked into the software, hardware, or connections and not just a byproduct of poor service.
In our opinion, it’s never too early to start considering other options if your current provider isn’t meeting your call quality standards–even if you have a good amount of time left on your current phone system contract.
Think about this: at an extremely low cost per line, DOTVOX provides highly valuable benefits to your company, such as:
- Increased flexibility for employees with the DOTVOX mobile app and software-based IP phones
- Improved customer service efforts with customizable hunt group configurations, call forwarding settings, and user profile options
- Improved call quality with HD voice capabilities on any device
We have the advantage over our competitors when it comes to cost and performance, and we want to prove it to you.
Even if you’re not ready to improve your company phone system just yet, ask yourself this:
- Am I thoroughly happy with my current service and contract?
- How long am I willing to wait before I decide to switch?
- Am I ready for a lengthy search period to find the right provider?
We know the search is hard—and again, it might not the right time for your company—but we urge you to consider your options as it is a serious decision you’ll have to make at some point in the near future.
Feel free to call us at (888) 534-4955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our specialists. You can also schedule a free quote here if you’d like.