Call for One. Call for All.
Flexibility Through VoIP
DOTVOX℠ eliminates the significant costs of managing and maintaining your on-premise communications hardware through hosted VoIP solutions.
Since there’s no expensive or risky overhead, a hosted unified communications service is appropriate for businesses of all sizes looking to integrate a versatile, more cost-effective way to efficiently communicate and collaborate.
With a hosted VoIP solution, you’ll fully extend your company’s ability to communicate and provide a more flexible work environment for your staff. By consolidating your company communications, employees are able to keep in touch with their most important contacts across multiple platforms, maintaining professional relationships on each level of your business.
Versatile and Cost-effective Unified Communications System
DOTVOX FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Hosted DOTVOX Call Center
- Automatic call distribution
- Auto attendants
- Desktop clients
- Enhanced reporting
- Remote agents and supervisors
- True Mobility
- Mobile softphone (Android & iOS)
- Transfer between desk phone and mobile phone
- One number
- DOTVOX Unified Messaging
- Voicemail to email
- Fax to email
- Video messaging
- Instant Messaging & Presence (IM&P)
- Email, phone, web, and mobile device access
- DOTVOX Collaboration
- Desktop screen sharing
- Online file sharing
- Online meeting rooms
- White boarding
- Document annotation
- Integrated audio conferencing
- Services and Support
- U.S.-based, 24-hour support center
- Self-service web portal
- Integration available with software such as CRM and ERP
DOTVOX Attributes Comparison
Points of Interest
DOTVOX is rich in features and functions that make clear gains for your business. Our hosted solution gives you:
- Accessibility: Regardless of location or device used, employees can make and take calls using their unique business number.
- Versatility: Supports HD audio/video, IM&P, group calls, video conferencing, file sharing, and more.
- Lowered operational costs: Eliminates the need to hire extra staff or pay for extra hardware, software, and services.
- Quick deployment: Users simply install the client, configure device(s), and are ready to communicate.
DOTVOX: The Scalable Solution
Businesses of any size need a communications service that grows along with it. Using the BroadWorks platform, DOTVOX can scale to accommodate businesses of any capacity.
- Reliability: Offers full network element redundancy with no single point of failure; can also be deployed in a geographically redundant configuration.
- Scalability: Add users or services at any time.
- Availability: Redundancy configurations account for industry standard 99.999% uptime.